The Best Camp in the Philadelphia Area!
Every summer future Redskins gather at Neshaminy High School to learn from the best coaches in the area. Campers will come away with a better understanding of football, have more self-confidence and experience the fun and excitement of Neshaminy Football.
This is a five day camp. Instructors consist of Head Coach Steve Wilmot and the Neshaminy High School Varsity Football staff. Campers receive instruction from college athletes and current Neshaminy football players.
2016 Guest Appearances - Kevin Kelly made a stop to camp. Kevin is a Neshaminy High School Alumni and former Redskin. He has made two trips to Hershey, the Orange Bowl, the Rose Bowl and he is the Big Ten's all time kick scoring leader. He holds multiple Neshaminy and Penn State records. Also making a visit was Crossfit trainer and competitor as well as Redskin Football Alumni and Cancer survivor Marco Dapkey to talk about changing negatives to positives on and off the field.
- Instruction of Offensive and Defensive Skills
- Players are divided into teams to play
- Redskin Ball
- Instruction of individual drills
- Instruction of group/team drill
- Learn Neshaminy Football terminology and practice organization
- Grades 7 through 10 get weight room/academic orientation
Photos courtesy of RMD Creative Design