Heartbreak Ridge 1956-2007

 

 

Heartbreak Ridge during night game circa 1956-1959 (wooden bleachers)

 

Concrete stands being built in 1960 to replace original wooden bleachers

 

1956 - Original Construction

 

Near Completion of concrete stands 1963

 

Removing the old poles - 1963

 

Original booth (and name)

 

The original lights - in front of the stands

 

Harry & Joan Franks at the newly renamed stadium

 

The Old Ticket Booth

 

Site of the new Snack Shop or the new ticket booth?

 

Construction of the new track

 

Construction of the new track

 

Construction of the new track

 

Removing the old scoreboard

 

The New Scoreboard

A Game in 2004

Harry E. Franks Stadium, August, 2005

 

New scoreboard, erected August 30, 2010

 

 

 

Hit Counter

Tell-a-friend about this site Last update September 02, 2013