There are so many wonderful folks who assisted in the creation of this site. Neshaminy alumni are a very special group! The best part of working with the Alumni is hearing their stories - stories of their experience of being a Redskin and playing on Heartbreak Ridge. Thank you all for your encouragement to continue and upgrade this site. We would be amiss not to give them a shout out. Note that we are working to get all the original donator's names (2005 to 2013) to the web and will update this list once they are received.
- Bruce Traney and Bob Willits without whom none of this would have been possible. Their dedication and years! of work on the site is immeasurable.
- Jesse Garber whose thousands of photos grace these pages. His contribution is outstanding and words cannot express our gratitude! He is the MVP of our media.
- Tom Magdelinskas, former Redskin, who ensures that we get access to all the memorabilia left at the school
- Coach Wilmot for allowing us 2 year unlimited access to the treasure trove of VHS and reel-to-reels stored in the Football equipment room
- Bill Magdelinskas, former Redskin, for maintaining years of Master VHS tapes in pristine condition
- Wayne Inky Schneider, former Redskin and his son Craig Schneider, for most of the media we have for the 1940s
- Joe Chamberlain, former Redskin and Coach
- Tom Beccone, former Redskin, for his amazing collection of photos and articles from the 60s, for all his help in IDing photos and his 2022 story.
- Leon Traney (father of Bruce), for all the 1971 memorabilia and numerous game programs
- Harry & Joan Franks, the legendary coach.
- Steve Cloak, former Redskin, for his 70s memorabilia
- Vince Sannelli, former Redskin and his wonderful Mom, for all the ad programs and photos from the late 80s plus the long sought after 88 game against Bensalem
- Brenda Masulis, Don Cameron's daughter for her ad programs and so many very wonderful treasures!
- Chuck Gearhart, former Redskin, for the 1969 videos - the oldest full games we have!
- Jason Bowman, former Redskin, for his videos and stories
- Ralph Taylor, former Redskin, for his videos and stories
- Dave Sommers, former Redskin, for his videos and stories
- Scott Obringer, former Redskin, for his cache of reel-to-reels and his 1980 information
- Bob Barr, former Redskin & Hall of Famer, for his ad programs and the 1962 Pennsbury game
- Keith Pacheco for his band information and old band videos
- Jesse Lamberth, former Redskin, for all the ad programs and information from the late 90s
- Craig Johns, former Redskin, for his 66|67 ad programs and newspaper articles, his original jersey from the 1966|1967 season and his great stories
- Chad Watkins, son of Bill Watkins a former Redskin, for two of the oldest game videos which you can watch here
- David Braksator, former Redskin #74 1991, for help with his college photos and his brother Glenn's college photos
- Don Wiater, father of Jason Wiater a former Redskin, for gathering all of those college photos in the football office
- Marcelous Jones, former Redskin, for his college info and all his encouragement
- Doug Rosnick, former Redskin, for his help with college photos
- All the College Players and their Moms, Redskin alumni from 2011 to 2019 for their college football photos
- Frankie McDermott, longtime fan of the program who delighted us with 4 boxes of old ad programs along with some memorabilia - what a treasure trove!
- Tim Ford former Redskin '1986, for his help with college photos and Redskin Award information
- Greg Weber for his stash of 90s material - thank you Greg!
- Bill Walker '66 former Redskin for his invaluable help with scanning missing game programs, articles and a few rare photos.
"Time will never dim the glory of the Neshaminy Redskins" - Harry E. Franks